Do I need to hire an attorney for a car accident I was in which was not my fault? My teenage daughter is suffering from pain.

Hazleton, PA |

The accident was listed as unreportable by the police because there were no injuries. Later my daughter started having neck and shoulder pain. The accident was not my fault. Do I need to hire an attorney.

1. 1. Your daughter need appropriate medical attention.
    2. Report this incident to your insurance company.
    3. Contact a local and qualified personal injury trial attorney(s).
    4. Do not speak with the other driver's insurance company.
    5. Act quickly.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

2. Many accidents result in the occupants of the vehicles not feeling pain at the scene. This can be for a variety of reasons. The fact that the accident was a non-reportable accident does not preclude your daughter from seeking appropriate medical care and consulting with an attorney to see about the potential merits of a case.

You should contact an automobile accident attorney as soon as possible to discuss how to best proceed.

3. I am sorry to hear of the unfortunate incident. It is important that your daughter gets appropriate medical attention as soon as possible. It is also important that you report the incident to your insurance company. Finally, do not provide a statement to the other drivet's insurance company.

My office is located in West Hazleton. Please feel free to call and schedule a free consultation.

4. Yes!

You should consult an attorney in your State at once.