Skip to main content

Do I need to hire an attorney?

Miami, FL |

It has been 47 days since move out date, and the landlord has not returned my security deposit. I questioned landlord about this and was told that he sent a notice of damages and that I would not receive any of my security deposit. I never received a notice and there were no damages.

Attorney Answers 1


I hope you took a lot of pictures before you moved out. Yes, you should hire a landlord/tenant attorney to assist you with this.

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.

Mark as helpful

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics