Skip to main content

Do i need to hire a lawyer for a second dui

Fontana, CA |

second dui, .17 bac. arrested in orange co. ca, but live in san bernardino co.

Attorney Answers 5

  1. Yes, yes, yes especially in Orange county ad especially because of the BAC being over .15 because of the enhancement, do you also have a probation violation?

    Feel free to give me a call with any questions, I'd be glad to give you a free consultation.

    Elliot Zarabi

  2. Definitely!! A second DUI has many enhancements and certain courts in Orange County are very strict. Further, an additional enhancement will be tacked on because your BAC was above .15. Ultimately you could face; ten days in county jail, losing your license for a year, being forced to install an interlock device, months of classes, and depending upon when your first DUI was a violation of probation.

    You need to hire an attorney immediately.

    George Aldrich

    Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice. It is merely intended to provide general information to aid the poster in finding answers to the problem posed. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. In most cases, it is best to contact an attorney directly to find answers to your problems.

  3. For sure. Second DUI is nothing like a first

  4. For sure. Second DUI is nothing like a first

  5. Even if this were your first DUI, I'd tell you that you need to hire a lawyer. The fact that this is #2 and most assuredly, the penalties will go up significantly in your jurisdiction, you definately need to hire a lawyer. That is about as easy of an answer as I can give you.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics