Do I need to go to the court office to get a eviction notice or does it have to be written? also do i need to get it notirized?

Asked about 5 years ago - Kaukauna, WI

I had a friend move in two years ago,It' a upper/lower duplex. To help her out , I only charged her 250 a month plus she did laundry down stairs at my house . I stopped the laundry part , it was causing to many problem, feeling takin avantage of. anyway we have no written lease, it is month to month. she has dogs ,when we agreed none, 2 pits, so she agreed to pay 270, well every month they are late, its getting old. They also have tapped into my cable,which i had to have the cable company come and fix.She has sent me text saying they arent going to pay so take them to court and evict them. Not sure how to start all this and want to do it the right way, before my emotion get in the way.

1. Laura Mcfarland-Taylor

Answered . You need a lawyer - this is not something you should try and take on yourself. Find a local attorney that specializes in landlord/tenant work.