I was told by my recruiter that I needed to give my mother guardianship of my son so that I may leave for boot camp. One person told me to give her temporary guardianship and a week later told by another person to grant her regular guardianship (whatever the difference is). I went to the family court building and I was then instructed by another person to go back to the courthouse in my area to file a petition to give my mother custody. I am clearly confused and just want to get the heck out of here for boot camp. Please note that my son's father and I already have a custody court order naming me as having sole physical custody and the both of us joint legal custody. What do I do?