Do I need to fill out DS-260 or DS-230 ? Or take any of them to our interview ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

We have our interview scheduled for US consulate in New Delhi for next week.
Category- F4
We had filled out and submitted DS 230 in 2011.
And received appointment letter on 1st August, 2013.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

Answered . You should start by visiting the consulate's website and perusing the instructions and directions listed there.

2. Alexus Paul Sham

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague. You need to follow the instructions on the consulate's website.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Your question is confusing. First you ask whether you need to fill out a DS-260. Then you state that you have filled out and filed one.

The Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has stated that immigration laws are "incredibly complex" in nature.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.