Do I need to fill out DS-260 or DS-230 ? Or take any of them to our interview ?

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Immigration

We have our interview scheduled for US consulate in New Delhi for next week.
Category- F4
We had filled out and submitted DS 230 in 2011.
And received appointment letter on 1st August, 2013.

1. You should start by visiting the consulate's website and perusing the instructions and directions listed there.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. I agree with my colleague. You need to follow the instructions on the consulate's website.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Your question is confusing. First you ask whether you need to fill out a DS-260. Then you state that you have filled out and filed one.

The Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has stated that immigration laws are "incredibly complex" in nature.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.