Do I need to file two family law cover sheets if I am filing two supplemental petitions for child support and time sharing?

Tampa, FL |

If I am filing supplemental petitions to modify child support and time sharing, do I need to file 2 family law cover sheets or is one sufficient?

1. If it's two different cases, then yes. Otherwise, I'm unsure why you are filing two supplemental petitions in one case instead of putting everything into one document.

This response is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You should contact an attorney to fully discuss your issues.

2. I agree with Attorney Drake.

3. Ms. Drake is correct.

Legal disclaimer: Ms. Braaten's answer to your question does not establish an attorney client relationship, but rather is meant to share knowledge with the general public. For specific advise on your case, you need to consult one on one with an family law attorney.

Child support topics