Do I need to file I 864 along with I 130 and I 485?

Babylon, NY |

I am U.S Citizen and am applying for my wife AOS,She entered legaly and her visa expired 4 years ago.I know all the forms that come along with I 130 and I 485,my only concern is about I 864,Please help.

Yes, you will file I-864 along with the petition. Ensure that you have sufficient income to meet the guidelines. If not you may seek co-sponsorship.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

2. What you need to do is post your Question in the Immigration Section. I will transfer you to their Forum.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.