Skip to main content

Do I need to file form G - 325A for me and my husband ( USC ) ?

Denver, CO |

I am filing to get my green card after i got married , just wondering about form G - 325A , is it just for me ? or for my husband who is a USC as well . the form has four pages and they all the same

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Best answer

    Each you and your husband have to file four (4) copies of the same Biographical Form G-325A.
    (Thus, 4 + 4 = 8 G-325s in total, 4 yours and 4 your husband's).

    Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

  2. For both of you.

    Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

  3. You and your husband.

    Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

  4. For the I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, you need to complete one and your husband needs to complete one. For the I-485, Application for Adjustment of Status only you need to complete one. So in total you will need two and your husband will need one.

    I recommend working with a qualified immigration attorney when filing such applications as they can be very complicated.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics