Do I need to file a police report, or can I go to a lawyer, and take him to court.

Asked over 1 year ago - Quakertown, PA

I was staying with a friend in quakertown,pa. We had an altercation I spat in his face, and as I turned to walk down the stairs he kicked me and I feel down the stairs. I have a very large bruise on my backside, plus I reaggravated the pain in my neck. Do I have a case

1. Stewart C Crawford Jr.

2

Answered . Yes, but so does he for assault & battery (i.e. the spitting on his face).

Stew Crawford, Jr. Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
    A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
    223 North Monroe Street
    Media, Pennsylvania 19063
    877-992-6311
    www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: crime@subrolaw.us

2. Robert C. Keller

1

Answered . You both may be guilty of assault. If you file a police report, you both nay be charged. On the other hand, the other guy may have lied about the facts and filed. You may want to sit down with an attorney that provides a free consult to review your other options.