Do I need to file a G-325 A with a 130/1485 for my parent?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Pomona, CA

Applying for adjustment of status for a parent. I am unsure as to whether one is needed. The USCIS website says to submitted if instructed. Should I send my packet and wait to see if they require one?

1. 11

Answered . You have to file g-325 for each parent you are filing I-130 for.

2. 10

Answered . Yes

3. 9

Answered . Yes.

4. 6

Answered . Yes. You need to file the form for each adjustment applicant.

5. 6

Answered . If your parents are in the U.S. and adjusting their status, then it is necessary as part of their I-485. It is not required for I-130 purposes.

6. 5

Answered . Yes, send one for each of you.

7. 3

Answered . Yes, send the G-325a as part of the package.