Do I need to do any different procedures?

Asked over 1 year ago - Paterson, NJ

Dear Sir,
I'm USA Citizen. I married a Bangladeshi Citizen on August 2012. My Husband Lives in Bangladesh. I stayed there for 1 month & got back to USA after 1 month of marry. I applied for my Husband on December 2012. When I applied for him that time he was in his homeland Bangladesh. But now he wants to go Oman in order to do Job. Can he Go? If he can, then What procedures I need to do here in USA because when I applied for him I filled the form to mention that he stays in Bangladesh.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . Inform the National Visa Center that he is now living in Oman.

2. Steven Sahag Vosbikian

Pro

5

Answered . You'll have to notify the NVC that you want to visa process at a different consulate. There is a specific form for requested action to be taken on an I-130. You should contact an attorney.

3. J Charles Ferrari

5

Answered . You will need to notify NVC of his new address so that they can schedule him for an interview at the nearest consular post.

4. Tsirina Goroshit

Pro

3

Answered . Inform NVC.