Do I need to contact the F.B.I. concerning a letter I received?

I dated a Native American girl from the Pine Ridge reservation located in South Dakota. She moved to Texas to live with me in 2004. During 2005 I moved to the reservation and shortly after she began to commit crimes. I eventually left her and returned to Texas in 2009. She has harassed me since then, however, I'm not concerned with that. Today I recieved a letter from the Admin. Department of the Treasury requesting a payment on a delinquent fine that originated from the Admin. Department of the U.S. Court system that was addressed in her name. While she lived in Texas she was in no trouble with the U.S. court system or sthe I.R.S. I already had the Treasury remove my address but the US court has it and I'm concerned that she is committing crimes in South Dakota and giving my address.

Houston, TX -

Haroen Calehr

Haroen Calehr

Immigration Attorney - Houston, TX

This is really not an immigration question, but perhaps, if I were you, call the Court first and get them to remove your name from the letter since you have nothing do to with her alleged criminal acts.

Philip Alan Eichorn

Philip Alan Eichorn

Criminal Defense Attorney - Cleveland, OH

FBI equals federal crime. Talk with an experienced federal criminal attorney.

Raymond George Wigell

Raymond George Wigell

Federal Crime Lawyer - Chicago, IL

Consult with an experienced federal lawyer ASAP. Your concerns may be real or exaggerated. CYC = that is cover your concerns.

Related Advice