DO I NEED TO BE WORKING TO INVITE SOMEBODY TO VISTE ME TO USA, FROM NIGERIA , I AM ON DISIABLITY

Memphis, TN |
Filed under: Immigration

I WANT TO INVITE MY FRIEND TO THE USA, TO VISIT ME AND MY FAMILY HERE, BUT I AM ON DISABLITY, DO I NEED TO BE WORKING FOR THEM TO COME FOR TOURIST

Not necessarily. You could tell the U.S. Embassy that your friend could stay with you and your family while he/she is in the U.S.

Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

http://www.networketiquette.net/core_netiquette_rule_do_not_use_all_caps.htm

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Not necessarily.

You could provide accommodation and your friend should be able to support himself while in the USA.

Goodluck.