Do I need to be currently enrolled in school?

Asked over 2 years ago - Pomona, CA

I am eligible in every aspect of the deferred action requirements. The only thing I am a but confused is the school aspect. I graduated in 2001 but I have been hearing that this alone does not automatically make me eligible. They say I must be currently enrolled in shool. So do I need to be currently enrolled in school to qualify even though I have graduated and have proof?

1. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . You only need to be enrolled if you have not graduated from high school

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . No.

3. Donald Kyle Sheppard

2

Answered . Not if you have already received your high school diploma.

4. Tsirina Goroshit

Pro

2

Answered . Agree with other answers.