Do I need to add my child who is born in USA and a US citizen in DS-160?

Short Hills, NJ |

I am on H1-B and I plan to visit my home country with my family. My child is born in USA and is a US citizen. Do I need to add her to DS-160 form or create a DS-160 for her?

1. Yes, you should add your child. However, I assume you child has a US passport and is a citizen, so he/she dopes not need a DS 160

www.immigrate2usa.com

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. You need to mention all your children regardless of their place of birth

3. You need to list all of your children on your DS-160, even those born in
    the United States. Since the child does not need a visa no DS-160 is
    required for her.