Do I need to add my child who is born in USA and a US citizen in DS-160?

Asked over 2 years ago - Short Hills, NJ

I am on H1-B and I plan to visit my home country with my family. My child is born in USA and is a US citizen. Do I need to add her to DS-160 form or create a DS-160 for her?

1. Neil Ian Fleischer

Answered . Yes, you should add your child. However, I assume you child has a US passport and is a citizen, so he/she dopes not need a DS 160

www.immigrate2usa.com

2. Adriana Delpilar Rouselle

Answered . You need to mention all your children regardless of their place of birth

3. Jeffrey Adam Devore

Answered . You need to list all of your children on your DS-160, even those born in
    the United States. Since the child does not need a visa no DS-160 is
    required for her.