Do i need temporary custody or temporary guardianship

Shreveport, LA |

I live in Louisiana and my 10 year old cousin which lives in california wants to come and stay with me for a year and go to school in louisiana. What types of forms do i need to enroll her in school

Sometimes, legal problems are so specific that it is nearly impossible, if not entirely impossible, for an attorney to give you a proper analysis by way of a summary posting on an internet site. I understand your concern. I know that this is not the answer that you are looking for, but I believe that you need to consult with an attorney to further explore the specific circumstances behind your question.

I truly wish you the best. Please click the ‘thumbs up’ tab below if you find this answer helpful. Thank you.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.

Child custody topics