Do I need New LCA before filing for visa amendment or first file for amendment and then file for new LCA?

Asked over 1 year ago - Bentonville, AR

I am on H1B visa, Now I need to move to new location with new job responsibilities.

1. Kamlesan Naidoo

2

Answered . You must obtain a certified LCA prior to submitting an H1 amendment petition. I would advise speaking to an attorney as there is still a great deal of debate as to when and if an H1 amendment is required.

2. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

2

Answered . Let your employer worry about this.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . Your EMPLOYER needs to obtain the LCA and then do the filing.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.