Do I need lawyer for a peeping Tom incident in an apt

92648 |
Filed under: Civil rights

Group of residents had a party, one of the residents knew a way onto the roof were they we're peeping on us.

DId you suffer any damages? Did you call police?

Can you get a lawyer? Sure.

Should you? No. Nothing in the short sentence you posted indicates anything actionable, illegal, or wrong.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

The person who did the peeping might need to hire a lawyer if he or she is being charged with a crime. If this is even a crime at all. Hard to say from your description.

I don't know why you would need a lawyer.

Civil rights topics