Do I need Education to enter in Unites states for a simple Jobs?

New York, NY |

Dearest Experts, I am Bhushan patil from India. I am deciding to go United states to live for permanently and for simple Jobs Just like ranch work or cleaning or any labor work. I am too much educated. but I got big problem that I have lost all documents that proves I am high school passed guy.
Si, I want to ask you some questions regarding about this matter:
1. Education certificate is essential to get United states Immigration visa?
2. Education is necessary for to do Job in United states? (I mean Jobs like cleaning, sanitizing or ranch work or any labor work)
3. On which visa of United state I live and do Job there legally until I get U.S. citizenship?
please I request you to give me a best answer of all 3 questions as soon as possible!

These are immigration questions and you should repost there.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

State, local, and municipal law topics

Recommended articles about State, local, and municipal law