Do I need diverse evidence for DACA application?

Asked over 1 year ago - Lynwood, CA

I'm 16 applying for DACA, I believe I started school in the US in 2005 when I was in 2nd grade. I have a high school record sheet that says my enroll year was 2005. I have report cards with different dates from 2005-2013, will that be enough to prove I have been here? I'm still in high school. Wasn't sure what kind of evidence I would need to prove I have been here. Two report cards have the dates for the 2007 and 2012 month that immigration specified to be present. Would appreciate your responses :)

The word diverse is confusing, I meant "different" evidence aside from my report cards with the dates, just curious if that would be enough.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . Yes, you need to produce numerous types of documentary evidence to prove your physical presence for each of the 5 years in question.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

1

Answered . I do not understand what diverse evidence means. Sorry. You have enough

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Yes, you should submit other evidence as well. Report cards do not show what happend during summer vacation.