Do I need diverse evidence for DACA application?

Lynwood, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

I'm 16 applying for DACA, I believe I started school in the US in 2005 when I was in 2nd grade. I have a high school record sheet that says my enroll year was 2005. I have report cards with different dates from 2005-2013, will that be enough to prove I have been here? I'm still in high school. Wasn't sure what kind of evidence I would need to prove I have been here. Two report cards have the dates for the 2007 and 2012 month that immigration specified to be present. Would appreciate your responses :)

The word diverse is confusing, I meant "different" evidence aside from my report cards with the dates, just curious if that would be enough.

I do not understand what diverse evidence means. Sorry. You have enough

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Thank you!

Yes, you need to produce numerous types of documentary evidence to prove your physical presence for each of the 5 years in question.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Yes, you should submit other evidence as well. Report cards do not show what happend during summer vacation.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.