Do i need any papers written up I just put up flyers to baby sit children on the weekends I will be picking them up from home

Asked 12 months ago - Port Washington, NY

and dropping them off at home we will spend the day at Chuck e Cheeses or Pump it up and the Library.
I'm registered on sittercity.com where parents can checkout my background and read my profile and experience. Will i need to get any other papers drawn up to protect me from being sued?

1. Matthew Ian Marks

2

Answered . At a minimum, you may need insurance to protect you from a lawsuit. You may also consider incorporating in order to protect you.

2. Thomas A. Ricotta

Pro

2

Answered . Agreed that insurance would be a good idea to protect you if you are sued.

3. Arthur H. Forman

Pro

1

Answered . You should consider incorporating, and transfer title to your car to the corporation. Otherwise, you need insurance to protect you in the event you are sued.