Do I need another sponsor for the I-864

Sierra Vista, AZ |

Do I need a Joint sponsor? I have 4 dependents and I only make 22,000 a year. My husband who i'm applying works in mexico so we could not put his income. What do I do? who do I ask for a sponsor?
The NVC are very rude when you call them for questions....

1. Yes, it looks like your income will not meet the minimum requirements for a family of that size. Please consult with an immigration attorney for further guidance.

2. Yes, you do require a Co-Sponsor.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

3. If your income is not sufficient, you need a joint sponsor.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.