Do I need an attorney to represent my case in reference to my brother's petition?

Asked 9 months ago - Mililani, HI

My petition for my brother was approved in 1990 even though I gained citizenship through adaption,however, he was denied visa during a recent interview (20 Oct. 2013) because the interviewer believes that it wasn't legal (though it was before 1990, a bases for their approval) and that the length of separation (23 years) no longer validates our relationship as biological brothers. As I pursued their case over the last 23 years, I didn't received any letter of denial from National Visa Center, stating my petition were invalid or denied because of my citizenship gained through adaption. Please advise.
thank you..

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . I think your title question is a very personal one and has to do with your ability to navigate a situation. It seems that you would definitely benefit from the competent legal help.

2. Eliza Grinberg

4

Answered . Yes. You surely do.

3. Angela Teide Moore

3

Answered . This calls for examining all the documents involved. Find an attorney.

Pro

3

Answered . yes