Do I need an attorney to receive my FASFA?

Asked over 1 year ago - Kanab, UT

I've been fighting with Strayer University so I can get my FAFSA loans for the winter quarter. They've told me ten different story's with in three months. I don't know what else I can do. I've contacted the head of the business office and the department of education.

1. Peyton Hunley Robinson

Answered . Without looking at the loan documents it is difficult to evaluate your options. Do you mean the "winter quarter" that has passed? So were you promissed money for the loan but then did not receive it?

You should do a lot of what you are already doing. Review your loan documents, contact people, and find out what the blocks are to the release of your loan. Once you know the blocks, then resolve them, and document everything (notes of calls, copies of letters and emails, etc.).