Do I need an attorney to get information regarding another person who posted libel on a site like Craigslist?

Suttons Bay, MI |

A mugshot of a criminal with numerous crimes was posted by an anonymous person who stated, in no uncertain terms, it was my mugshot. My reputation has already been damaged and I'd like to put a stop to any future postings to false statements. The person's unknown to me and there have been other untruthful posts regarding me on that site.

1. Not necessarily. I have handled removal cases in the past with great success. I recommend that you contact removemyname.com- 1-866-848-2022, tell them I sent you. Best of luck - Reese Serra

This advise is only being offered as a courtesy. We do not have an attorney-client relationship and I do not represent you. Additionally, the advice I have provided was based on the limited fact pattern provided by you. If the facts differ, my advice may not be correct. If you live in Michigan and would like legal assistance with your issue, feel free to contact me: 586-615-0756 / Reese8484@aol.com (ADVERTISING MATERIAL)

2. You don't need an attorney but it may help in getting it done right the first time.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.