Do i need an attorney?

Paris, TN |

thier are 3 surviving children me and my two sisters.

she had two pecies of real estate in tn.(homes)
left one home on peachtree st to her son
left one home to her youngest daughter.
left her residence to oldest daughter.

she then sold her resdence in ky came back to tn and moved in to her real estate on peachtree st in tn which became her residence .

will reads i devise my real at 205 peachtree st city tn to my son (name)
I devise my real estate 103 elizabeth st city tn to daughter(name)

i devise my residence at 159 lakview dr ky or any other residence i may own at the time of my death to my daughter (name)

In the event I own no residence she will receive money egual to value of peachtree home

does she get money equal to value of home left me?
i say she is co owner

From the plain language of the will you provide, she would receive money in an amount equal to the peach tree property. It is not clear from your post what you want to do. If you and your siblings agree, you can do what you want with the property. If there is a dispute and you can't work it out, you may need an attorney.

This answer does not constitute legal advice nor form an attorney client relationship. I am not your lawyer. If you have a legal issue in Tennessee you may contact me for a free consult.

You need to ire a probate attorney to review the matter and advise you as to the procedures involved and costs.

Yes. Hire a good probate attorney.

If you would like a consultation, call (865) 522-9000 to make an appointment. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.

Wills and estates topics