Skip to main content

Do I need a transfer of death deed to sell land of deceased son in Hawaii as a personal rep.?

Hilo, HI |
Filed under: Deed to property

I was appointed by the Hawaiian court Personal Rep of my son.

Attorney Answers 1


In most states, you do not need a separate deed to you. You would just a deed from the estate to the buyer.

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

Mark as helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics