Skip to main content

Do I need a smog cert to sell a vehicle that is registered out of state in CA?

San Diego, CA |

I am military and stationed in CA and have a truck registered in NC that I need to sell before I move back to NC.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. First person to bring it in to CA needs to smog it. DMV has a website specific to smog issues.