Do I need a sexually harassment lawyer

Chicago, IL |

I went on a interview at Family Dollar and the interview actually went okay and then after I left the interview the manager starts texting me saying that if I was to sleep with him I will get the job

Failure to hire cases are some of the hardest discrimination claims to make. However, your sounds better than the average. You need to contact consult with an attorney who concentrates in employment law.

If you dont get the job, I would speak to an experienced employment lawyer. Many of us, myself included, will provide a free consultation.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. You should be aware that no attorney-client relationship is established through this answer and none will be established without a personal consultation and the signing of an engagement agreement.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

You should hire an employment law attorney immediately to assist you on this. Most attorneys who handle these cases do so on a percentage fee basis and do not charge hourly fees.

Please speak with an attorney who is experienced in sexual harassment, especially if you do not get the job.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison

Wow, very brazen. It's worth looking into.

Kevin Rindler Madison

Kevin Rindler Madison