Do I need a real estate attorney

Katy, TX |

My husband and his exwife have a disney vacation time share he pays 386.55 a month and pays 1200 a year for fees taxes and maintanence on the property. They are to share the points he gets odd years and she gets even. In the divorce decree he is to pay it off by the time their youngest child is 18. Also he has to pay any fees associated with this until his youngest reaches 18. Once he is 18 the whole timshare is to be awarded to her 100 percent. My question is can he sue her for breach of contracf because she used his points to go on a vacation and she has threatened to cancel any vacations we plan due to the fact that he has remarried and she is unhappy about this.

Suggest you try to work out an agreement with ex because litigation is expensive. You need a trial attorney not a real estate attorney,

How expensive? Approximately how much per hour? At this point I don't care how much it costs.

I agree with Mr. Clausen, this is a question for a divorce or litigation attorney. I have changed the practice area to divorce so that attorneys in that area can respond.

If this response was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. The response provided herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice, nor does it establish or intend to establish an attorney-client relationship. You should always speak with a licensed attorney regarding your legal rights before taking or not taking any particular action.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Recommended articles about Divorce