Skip to main content

Do I need a lawyer to apply for DEDA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?

Elkhart, IN |

If its no trouble, can I get a link to a website that explains what to do for the entire process?

Attorney Answers 1


Nope. You can file on your own. link:

I am an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the state of California. Unless we have both signed a formal retainer agreement, you are not my client, and my discussion of issues does not constitute legal advice. Opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of those who hold other opinions.

Mark as helpful