Skip to main content

Do i Need a lawyer and what should I do for speeding 75mph in a 35 mph w/ reckless driving in North Carolina?

Kenansville, NC |

Its my first moving violation and i am in the military about to get out and need my license to drive home.

Attorney Answers 1


You do need and attorney. Both charges are criminal offenses in NC. They also could result in a revocation of your license. In some counties, jail would be a possibility.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Traffic tickets topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics