Do I need a lawyer

Brooklyn, NY |

I came to this country illegal in 1997 I have four kids here my oldest is 15,I got arrested one for drugs the other shoplifting I wasn't convicted so I file a i360 and prove my case they approved me,I went on my i485 interview the interviewer ask me yes and no question ask if I ever being arrested I said yes but never being convicted I give her the originals depositions ,and she ask how do you enter the country by plane or boat I said plain ask me about my kids and made copy of their birth paper no decision made a paper was given to me saying your case is being held for review in order to prepare a decision do you think they will denied me and put me in deportation or what they trying to do

You asked this question two times before. Here is my answer:

I think that you definitely need a lawyer. Are you sure that the I-360 was approved? At this point, it is not clear what USCIS is doing. They might be doing normal and routine reviews. Yes, you should work with an immigration attorney to figure out what is happening and to try to have the best chance for success.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

WHy do you think so? The way you described it, it sounded alright. Wait until you get the decision. If it is negative, then seek out an immigration attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Yes, you do. You cannot afford not to have one in a situation like yours.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Recommended articles about Immigration