Skip to main content

Do I need a criminal defense attorney?

Reno, NV |
Filed under: Criminal defense

Im not sure what to plead in court, ive recieved a misdemeanor for possession of drug paraphernalia. Its my first drug offense but my 3rd misdemeanor.

Attorney Answers 3


You should plead not guilty and hire an attorney. 702-888-2222

Mark as helpful


You cannot get legal advice for this online. Talk to your lawyer. Post no incriminating details on this forum. It is not secure. Good luck.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


You would benefit from retaining counsel and should enter a "not guilty" plea. An attorney may be able to get your charge dismissed. Best of luck.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics