Skip to main content

Do I need a Consumer lawyer?

Philadelphia, PA |

On Nov 12, 2012 a used Kia was purchased from a dealer in Pa. The car was recently in an accident which bent the frame. While the car was being repair, there was evidence the car was in a previous accident which bent the frame. The dealer never disclosed to the buyer the previous accident. The present owner no longer wants the car because they feel it is unsafe. Does the owner have any legal recourse to recover any damages from the dealer for failure to disclose a prior accident?

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Possibly. Please consult with an attorney as soon as possible.

    This answer is for informational purposes only and does not in anyway constitute and/or form an attorney-client relationship.

  2. There may be a claim but the loss may be insufficient unless you are entitled to punitive damages. Speak with an attorney to determine whether the damage claim is sufficient for them to want to take it on.

  3. You bet and in Phildelphia PA you have two of the best consumer attorneys in the country, William Bensley is one and Cary Flitter is the other. Please give one or both of them a call and tell them I said "hello." Sorry this happened to you.

    Find Bill or Cary here: (find an atty page) (find an atty page)

Lemon law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics