Skip to main content

Do i need a attorney to file a motion for early release of house arrest

Lafayette, IN |

Can and If so How do I file a motion for early release off of house arrest on my own

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you have to ask this question, then you need a lawyer. Hire the best you can afford and let them do their job for you. There's a reason we go to law school and spend several years learning how to the job.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer