Do I meet the requirements of the DREAM Act?

Asked 4 months ago - Centereach, NY

2. Have continuously resided in the United States for a minimum of five years prior to the date of the Secretary's memorandum of June 15, 2012 and were present in the United States as of the date of the memorandum;
I am just worried about this requirement. I have resided in the US from 2006 until now, with a few short term (less than 3 months) visits overseas.

I have also obtained a Masters degree and soon a PhD degree. I lived in the US ages 7-10 and 21-29. (with a few visits abroad during the 21-29 period)

1. Morrie Pour Nourian

Best Answer

Answered . There is no dream act. If you are talking about DACA then requirements are posted here before just search DACA and see.

2. David Michael Gottfried

Answered . It hasnt become law yet, and it probably never will, so I wouldnt worry about it.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Answered . You may proceed by having the same reviewed by any reputable local counsel to get the process initiated as presentation is the key to success.