Do I hire a lawyer from the city I live in to appear in a different counties court or should be from the same county?

I have to a appear in court for a speeding violation at another city which is a couple of hours away from my home town.

Wichita, KS -

Patrick Michael Lewis

Patrick Michael Lewis

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Olathe, KS

The choice is certainly yours, however if you hire an attorney who will then have to travel a long distance you should expect to pay for his travel time. It is possible the attorney from your town may be able to handle the matter by telephone or mail. You will need to talk with a local attorney to find out.