Do I have to talk to dcf workers if they hafe an alegation ?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Fullerton, CA

she visit ones an say she have no conserns, but she ask me to come to her office to sign some consents,

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Atousa Saei


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It would be more helpful if you could post more information. Good luck.

  2. Daniel Seth Williams


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Do you mean CPS?

    Attorney Williams practices FAMILY LAW throughout the State of California and may be reached at (831) 233-3558 and... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,119 answers this week

2,951 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,119 answers this week

2,951 attorneys answering