Do I have to submit a hair follicle test?

Redlands, CA |

I just went to court on the 8/4/11 and the judge noted that she wanted both parents to attend parenting classes, and stated she did not want to see either parties until then. Prior to that day, my exhusband ordered urineanalysis drug test. I did them and also on my own 3 others each week. All are negative results. He just asked me to do a follicle test, despite what the judge stated and the judge also advised him that if it was to come back positive she would not change any orders. My question is, do I have to submit to the request? Is there limit on how many times he can request drug testing and how long are the results good for?

1. The court cannot order a hair follicle test unless you agree to it. The law only gives the court the ability to order a urine test.
    I strongly suggest you get the parenting class done right away. It sounds like the court wants a co-parenting class and there are several options in your area. Solutions for Families is a good program along with several others.

Child custody topics