Do I have to sign release papers even though the dr. ( their Dr. ) says I'm ok?

Candler, NC |

I hurt my back at work I'm a CNA I made a report. I was put on light duty, and they were not putting me on the schedule, I would have to call them. They are being very mean to me.

Your post is confusing. If you were hurt at work, have you talked to a worker's compensation attorney> if not, that's the place to start.

Good luck!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Because you were an employee injured on the job, you should consult with a worker's compensation attorney in North Carolina. Given the way your employer is treating you, that is the only way to protect your rights. Many worker's compensation attorneys are listed on this web site under Find a Lawyer.

Merry Fountain is licensed to practice law in Indiana. She can be contacted at 1-888-242-HURT. This is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney/client relationship. It is legal education intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. If the question does not include important timeframes and facts the answer could change. Merry Fountain strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state.

Your facts and question are unclear.

The question is unclear

Recommended articles about Employment