Do I have to sign release papers even though the dr. ( their Dr. ) says I'm ok?

Asked over 1 year ago - Candler, NC

I hurt my back at work I'm a CNA I made a report. I was put on light duty, and they were not putting me on the schedule, I would have to call them. They are being very mean to me.

1. Daniel Nelson Deasy

3

Answered . Your post is confusing. If you were hurt at work, have you talked to a worker's compensation attorney> if not, that's the place to start.

Good luck!

Pro

2

Answered . The question is unclear

3. Merry Melinda Fountain

Pro

1

Answered . Because you were an employee injured on the job, you should consult with a worker's compensation attorney in North Carolina. Given the way your employer is treating you, that is the only way to protect your rights. Many worker's compensation attorneys are listed on this web site under Find a Lawyer.

4. David Ian Schoen

Pro

Answered . Your facts and question are unclear.