Do I have to serve a FL-150 on the other party?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

If I serve a RFO FL-300 o the other party, do I also have to serve a FL-150 with FL-300 & FL-320?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Sanjay Augustine Paul

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree


    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . If you're asking for anything financially related in your RFO; i.e. child support or spousal support etc, then you have to fill out and submit your FL-150 and submit a blank FL-150 for the other party to fill out.

    You should seek the assistance of a lawyer. If you cannot afford one, you should get assistance at one of the family law self-help centers at the courthouses in L.A. Doing this on your own is not a good idea.

    Best of luck,

    Sanjay A. Paul

    This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.
  2. Hillary Johns

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Yes.

  3. Stephen Ross Cohen

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Absolutely, it is required.

    My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced 39+ yrs. I can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practicein Los... more

Related Topics


Divorce is the process of formally ending a marriage. Divorces may be jointly agreed upon, resolved by negotiation, or decided in court.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,327 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,327 answers this week

2,999 attorneys answering