Do I have to serve a FL-150 on the other party?

If I serve a RFO FL-300 o the other party, do I also have to serve a FL-150 with FL-300 & FL-320?

If you're asking for anything financially related in your RFO; i.e. child support or spousal support etc, then you have to fill out and submit your FL-150 and submit a blank FL-150 for the other party to fill out.

You should seek the assistance of a lawyer. If you cannot afford one, you should get assistance at one of the family law self-help centers at the courthouses in L.A. Doing this on your own is not a good idea.

Best of luck,

Sanjay A. Paul

This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.

Thank you.

Yes.

Absolutely, it is required.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced 39+ yrs. I can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practicein Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. I give only appointments over the phone., these services do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ and I would appreciate it if you feel like marking my answers helpful or best. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are court documents , less expensive.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Recommended articles about Divorce