Do I have to serve a FL-150 on the other party?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

If I serve a RFO FL-300 o the other party, do I also have to serve a FL-150 with FL-300 & FL-320?

1. Sanjay Augustine Paul

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . If you're asking for anything financially related in your RFO; i.e. child support or spousal support etc, then you have to fill out and submit your FL-150 and submit a blank FL-150 for the other party to fill out.

You should seek the assistance of a lawyer. If you cannot afford one, you should get assistance at one of the family law self-help centers at the courthouses in L.A. Doing this on your own is not a good idea.

Best of luck,

Sanjay A. Paul

This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.
  2. Hillary Johns

2

Answered . Yes.

3. Stephen Ross Cohen

1

Answered . Absolutely, it is required.