Do I have to request that the court calculate my ex's income with tax credits?

Asked about 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

When going for a modification on child support, do I have to specifically ask for the tax credits to be included in her income? The first time we went I did not ask, but they did it automatically. I want to make sure I do not need to ask this time.

1. William Charles Rosenfelt

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . You need to be prepared to put on every piece of evidence that you want admitted for the judge to consider. Don't bank on getting any favors from anybody.

Bill Rosenfelt 407-462-8787

2. Carin Manders Constantine

3

1

Answered . Who is preparing the Child Support Guidelines?

3. Ophelia Genarina Bernal-Mora

Pro

2

1

Answered . If it is not calculated then yes -- but who are you requesting calculate the child support guidelines? Are you going to a court hearing? Is it a DOR case, do you have an attorney?