Do i have to pay for child support if my daughter was taken to mexico and put in private school woth out my consent?

Asked 12 months ago - San Fernando, CA

my daughter was taken to mexico was never withdrawl from school here in the united states she is only 9yrs old her gradmother took her over there was put into a private school and are requesting for me to pay the private school the gradmother has a sign paper from myself and her legal mother stating that she is responsible and can take her to mexico under her care but letter does not state that she could be taken permantly to studied over there the mother of my duaghter us threating me on putting child support is that legal? do i have to pay for child support if my daughter is in mexico?

1. Stephen Ross Cohen

2

Answered . If you do not want to pay and she has no signed court order, you could request or go to Mexico and bring her back if you want? If she is in Mexico, just how much does private school cost and food and clothing? What is in the best interests of your child? What if Grandma brought her back? Who are you really thinking of?