Do I have to pay attorney's fees and court costs if I lose my dissolution case against my Homeowners Association?

Wenatchee, WA |

I myself and 8 other plaintiffs have a dissolution case pending against our incorporated non-profit HOA. The basis is illegal acts committed by our board of directors over the course of the last two years. We feel we have a strong case but can not afford an attorney. We could not even afford the filing fee so I applied for a waiver and had it approved by a judge. I don't know if that makes any difference but, if for some reason we lose the case, will we have to pay attorney's fees for the board of directors?

1. Most likely, yes the governing documents will provide an attorney fee's clause for the prevailing party. It is best not start a war when you have no ammo or an army or a legal battle without a lawyer and money to pay for time spent.
    Good Luck

Please be sure to indicate the best answer. If this answer was helpful, please mark as helpful below. Only. If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes