Do I have to Motion for a counterclaim suit to be dismissed?

Asked 8 months ago - Troy, MI

I sued an individual in a general suit. The defendant counter sued with false claims. Do I just ask the court for a dismissal in the answer to the defendants answer? Or do I Motion for the counter claims to be dismissed?

1. Douglas Eugene Kuthy

1

Answered . This forum can only help out with general questions. You are in this way over your head. You need a lawyer. Any answer I give you may be misconstrued and cause you more harm then help. Would you operate on yourself if you had a medical problem? Find a lawyer to help you.

2. Aric K. Melder

Answered . To answer your question it would have to be done through a motion. However having an attorney assist you would be best. An experienced attorney can help you with all issues that may arise in your suit.