Do I have to hire an immigration attorney?

Snoqualmie, WA |

Much of the process seems easy, but would I be safer hiring an attorney? Are there only certain situations where I need an attorney?

.

1. An immigration lawyer can help you in the following ways:

Analyze the facts of your case thoroughly.
    Explain all the benefits for which you may be eligible.
    Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status.
    Complete and submit your applications properly.
    Stay current on the new laws that affect you.
    Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible.
    Discuss the status of your case with you.
    Speak for you in discussions with the Department of Homeland Security or represent you in court.
    File necessary appeals and waivers.
    Utilize the system to your advantage because he or she has the experience to do so.

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. I agree with my colleague.

Please watch the following video.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. I agree with my colleagues, and I'd add that depending on what kind of case you have, it might not be as easy as it seems, and an attorney would be able to pick analyze and explain different options for you.