Do I have to have witnesses to charge someone with sexual harassment?

Asked over 2 years ago - Denton, TX

I have a co-worker who I'm sure has broken the company's code of conduct with regards to sexual harassment in what he's said to me, but there's never anyone else around to witness it. Is this going to be something I have a hard time proving?

.

1. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

Answered . As an attorney who handles a lot of these types of cases and cases against doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, and clergy who molest their patients I must say that the majority of these cases go down that way. Predators conduct their dirty deeds when no one else is watching. In some cases I advise my clients to bring a pocket tape recorder and in other cases we have actually had clients wear a hidden camera with a recording device. Getting some audio or video evidence can really help these cases or they become "he said- she said" cases. You still may have a case without any more evidence - it will be up to a jury to decide whom they believe. Contact a law firm that handles these cases. WE always give free consults and we handle these cases on a percentage fee basis. If we do not obtain a recovery you don't owe us a penny. That's the way most of the attorneys handle these cases. Don't wait.