Do i have to go to grand jury

Asked about 5 years ago - Springfield, MA

i got a summon to go to jury duty the problem is its from march 1 to april 30 and i attend college i also have a part time job and i have a two year old daughter..also my proffesors will not allow me to miss that many classes because after a certain number of absences you get withdrawn from the class?what should i do?

1. Answered . You can ask to postpone your grand juror service. The information on how to do so is located at the following link: http://www.mass.gov/courts/jury/gj.htm. Good luck.

2. Answered . I agree: this could be a basis for a hardship exemption.

3. Answered . I agree with the other attorneys. You have alot on your plate. You should apply for the exemption. Good luck.